Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies and Sciences (RIMS) is a higher education institute in Bangalore dedicated in business education. RIMS is a part of the M S RAMAIAH Foundation, a charitable trust and offers four postgraduation courses in management.
RIMS Bangalore Highlights
Here are some facts about Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies and Sciences:
|Accepted test scores||CAT / MAT / KMAT / ATMA / XAT / PGCET|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance test|
|MBA Fees||6.5 Lacs|
RIMS Bangalore Ranking
RIMS is ranked:
- #15 in Bangalore, #56 in South zone, #126 in Private South Zone and #148 in all over India, THE WEEK Magazine, 2018.
- #75 out of 100 B-Schools by Dalal Street Investment Journal, 2018
- #33 in B-School learning by Business Today.
- #70 by MBAUniverse.com
- #46 by MBACollegesIndia.in
RIMS Bangalore Courses
RIMS offers PGPM + PGDM (AIMA), PGPM + PGDM (BCU ), PGDM (AIMA), and MBA (AU) to its applicants. Eligibility for each course is:
- Graduation with 50% aggregate marks
- CAT /MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT test scores.
Fees for each course is given below:
|PGPM + PGDM (AIMA)||7,88,000|
|PGPM + PGDM (BCU )||7,88,000|
RIMS Bangalore Admissions
The admission process at RIMS has various factors that are taken into consideration. Students are selected on the basis of their performance in all the previous institutes + their Communication skills + Aptitude and Attitude test.
It is mandatory for all the applicants to pass the qualifying examination with minimum 50% (45% in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) marks in any discipline from any recognized university.
RIMS Bangalore Faculty
The in-house faculty of Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies and Sciences are:
- Dr. M.R Pattabiram
- Designation: Director
- Qualification: M.Com, MBA, PGDBM, PGDPR, PGDPM, DBA
- Dr. Radha R
- Designation: Dean
- Qualification: M.Com, M.Phil, ACS, Ph.D
- Prof. Rejimon Thomas
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D., M.S, Executive MBA, PGD
- Dr. M Swapna
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: MBA, Ph.D.
- Mrs. Chandini S M
- Designation: Senior Lecturer
- Qualification: BE (CS), MBA
Every year companies visit RIMS to recruit students in various sectors. In 2018, most of the companies visited from the IT sector, and very fewer companies appeared from the Banking sector.
|Average CTC||5.24 Lacs|
|Highest CTC||9 Lacs|
In 2017, the Highest number of companies were from IT and Consulate and very few appeared from Hospitality and FMCG.
|Average CTC||4.4 Lacs|
|Highest CTC||7.68 Lacs|
The top recruiters of RIMS are BYJU’s, Blue Star, CareerNet, OYO, Coca-Cola, Kotak, TOYOTA, befree, MTR, etc.
Ramaiah Institute Of Management Studies – [RIMS], Bangalore Fees & Eligibility
|PGDM||₹3.76 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|