Established in 2006, MITCON Institute of Management is one of the prestigious institutes located in Pune which is established and managed by the renowned MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Ltd, An ISO 9001: 2008 certified company. Since its inception in 2006, the Institute has been successful in providing trained industry-ready professionals. Over the last three decades, MITCON has gained proficiency in providing corporate solutions in power generation, energy efficiency, renewable energy, climate change and environmental management sectors.
MITCON Pune offers AICTE approved rigorous two-year full time Management Programme under three verticals such as PGDM Business Administration, PGDM Pharmaceutical Management and PGDM Agri-Business Management. Admission to these Courses are offered on the basis of CET-MAH-MBA/MMS conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State as well as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT scores. Followed by GD & PI rounds conducted by the Institute.
Read More About MITCON Admission Criteria
MITCON Pune has a very transparent and well-defined placement policy to assist students in placing them with the best companies including MNCs. 250+ Global Recruiters visit campus every year and Top Recruiters include Amazon India ICICI Bank IDBI Bank Kotak Mahindra Bank BNY Mellon RBS Federal Bank HDFC Bank AC Nielsen Infinite Retail PRGX SG Analytics Bombay Dyeing Godrej Cadbury SMC Global etc.
MITCON Pune Quick Facts
- Faculty Student Ratio At MITCON is 1:4
- 2500+ Alumni Members across the world in which 100+ alumni are CXOS or near positions and 60+ alumni are entrepreneur
- All the three programmes at MITCON focus on preparing the students for the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world.
- Ingenious and enterprising teaching modules, case studies, syndicate methods, video / audio presentations etc
- Employability Development programme to sharpen effectiveness of student placements in the best companies including MNCs.
- State-of-the-art computerized, well equipped library with books, video CDs, digital library with exhaustive e-journals.
- Academic session at MITCON Pune commences from 1st week of July 2020every year
MITCON Pune Courses, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Course Fee ( in INR)|
|PGDM||Business Administration||Eligibility: Graduate from any Discipline with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category)
Duration: 2 years
Admission Criteria: MAH-MBA/MMS/CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ATMA/ CMAT score +GD +PI
|Agri-Business Management||Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotech, Chemistry or Medicine (MBBS), Veterinary Sciences, BAMS, BUMS or BHMS with 50% aggregate (45% for reserved category)
Duration: 2 years
Admission Criteria:MAH-MBA/MMS/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score +GD +PI
|Pharmaceutical Management||Eligibility: Bachelors’ Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Husbandry, Agrochemicals, Dairy Science/ Technology, Fisheries, Food Science/ Technology, Forestry , Home science, Horticulture, veterinary Science with 50% aggregate Or Any graduate with interest or experience in Agri-business or Graduates working in Agri-business, NGO’s, Co-operative or corporate Sector
Duration: 2 years
Admission Criteria: MAH-MBA/MMS/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score +GD +PI
How to Apply?
Candidate can apply online through the website of MITCON Institute of Management: www.mima.edu.in
- Visit the official website of MITCON Institute of Management.
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fees through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- After making the payment, click on the “Submit” button.
Candidates may procure prospectus directly from MITCON Institute of Management, Balewadi, Pune ; by paying an amount of Rs. 1,000/- in cash or by D.D.
Download the application form from the website and send the same duly filled in along with a D.D. of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of ‘MITCON Institute of Management’, payable at ‘Pune’.
MITCON Institute of Management
Sr. No. 33/1, Opp. Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex,
Nr. Octroi Naka, Balewadi, Pune-411 045.
Phone Number : 020-66289600
Attested copies of following documents to be submitted along with Application Form :
Entrance Exam Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheets
- Graduation Marksheet
- Bonafide Certificate (students appearing in final year)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Two Photographs
MITCON Pune Cut off 2021
|National Entrance Exam||Cut off|
MITCON Pune Placements
- The institute has a record of providing 98% placement for the 2018-20 batch and 80% placements for the 2019-21 batch.
- Average Salary recorded during placement 2019-21 was INR 4.50 Lakhs
- The highest package at MITCON Pune was recorded at INR 10 LPA
- Top Recruiters during the placement included ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Yes Bank, DSP Blackrock, India Bulls, Religare, ITC Wills LifeStyle, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Parle Agro, Mankind Pharma, DHFL, Bajaj Finserv, Hindware and many more…
MITCON Pune Scholarship
MITCON does not provide any defined scholarship facilities to admitted students. Meanwhile, the institute makes sufficient arrangements for education loans as per requirement to its students. The Educational Loan Scheme by the Govt. of India aims at providing financial support from the banking system to deserving students for pursuing higher education in India. The main emphasis is that every deserving student, though poor, is provided with an opportunity to pursue education with the financial support from the banking system.
At Mitcon, there is a good mix of dynamic, seasoned academics and industry experienced faculty members, who work towards institution building and student mentoring. Distinguished speakers and guest faculty in the field of academics, industry, business, government, sustainability development, career planning, culture and international relations frequently visit the campus. Those are Unique amalgamation of qualified and vibrant knowledge providers.and interact with the students.
Faculty members choose the method most appropriate for the students and their individual styles. Such a portfolio helps them in both knowledge generation and dissemination and also in keeping constant touch with recent developments in industry and other sectors as well as global environment, to make education and training programs more meaningful and relevant.
MITCON Pune Notable Alumni
- Ritika Tandon WNS Global services Batch 2017-19
- Akshay Karpoor Futurism Technologies Batch 2017-19
- Atul Mahamulkar WNS Global Services Batch 2017-19
- Arman Maner Godfrey Phillips Batch 2017-19
- Akshay Shinde Square Yards Batch 2017-19
- Mandar Deshmukh Zydus Cadila Batch :2016-18
- Pooja More Gufic Bio Sciences Batch :2016-18
MITCON Institute Of Management, Pune Fees & Eligibility