Established in Harihar, Karnataka in the year 1991, Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) is one of the top B-Schools in India and has been ranked as A++ consistently by
KIAMS Harihar offers two-year full time flagship PGDM program, duly approved by AICTE and spread over six trimesters.. Besides, the institute also provides MDP and Postgraduate Programme in Business Analytics and Decision Science (PGP BA & DS). KIAMS, Harihar considers national level admission test scores like CAT/XAT /CMAT /GMAT / MAT/ ATMA/ K-MAT/ Karnataka PGCET for admission. Final admission offer is given based on entrance test score, past academic scores, Group Discussion (GD) / Extempore & Personal Interview (PI) performance and relevant work experience or extra-curricular achievements
PGDM at KIAMS Harihar had the highest placement percentage of 100% during its placement 2020-21. KIAMS Harihar saw an increase of 9% in placements compared to previous year. Leading Recruiters included Amazon, Marico, ITC, Accenture, Adani Logistics, S&P Global, Moody’s, Unicharm, Quess, TCS and many more to count.
KIAMS Harihar Key Facts
- Live projects, case studies and industry – institute interaction sessions to understand the current industry trends and acquire market knowledge.
- Student Enhancement Plan (StEP), a Mentors and Protégé Program, aimed at enhancing knowledge skills and attitudes of students’.
- Workshops, events and panel discussions with the corporate world for knowledge sharing, academic mentorship, corporate experience etc integrated into the curriculum.
- Bagged National Education Award of “B-School with Industry Related Curriculum in Marketing” by ABP News
- Ranked 17th among Top Private B-School South Zone – India by The Week 2019
Check Here KIAMS Harihar Reviews
KIAMS Harihar Ranking & Accreditation
|Ranking Body||Ranking Parameter||Ranking|
|The Week 2020||MBA||113|
|GHRDC Karnataka 2019||Private B-Schools (Karnataka)||10|
|Business World 2019||private B-Schools (India)||43|
|Outlook 2019||Management Colleges||48|
|India Today 2019||MBA||138|
KIAMS Harihar Courses, Eligibility, Admission Criteria, Fees
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Total Fee (in INR)|
|PGDM||Eligibility: bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% overall aggregate marks. Students appearing for the final year examination may also apply.
Duration: 2 years
Intake : 120
|Postgraduate Programme in Business Analytics and Decision Science||Eligibility:Passed BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ PGDM OR
BA/ MA with compulsory subjects including Economics, Statistics, Mathematics
BSc/ MSc with compulsory subjects including Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects
Any other graduate with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjectsDuration: 11 MonthsSelection Criteria: ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ K-MAT+ GD+ PI
|BBA||Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent qualification from any domain with 50% marks in the first attempt/ Students appearing for their Boards examination may also apply.
Duration: 3 years
Selection Criteria: Written test + PI
Read More About KIAMS Harihar Admission Process
A candidate is shortlisted on the basis of the overall rank computed taking into account of the following components and their weights as defined by AICTE:
- Score in common entrance tests (CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, Karnataka CET): 25%
- Academic Performance: 30%
- Group Discussion / Extempore / Written Skill Test and Personal Interview: 45%
- Work Experience/ Sports/ Extra-Curricular activities/ Notable Achievements: additional 5%
KIAMS Harihar How To Apply
- Activate your profile
Go to online application – Apply now
Enter your personal details
- Payment of application fee
Pay Rs. 1,000/- as application fee online using credit / debit card or net banking etc. On successful payment you will be redirected to submit all relevant credentials required to complete your application.
- Complete Your Application
Enter your academic details, extra curricular credentials and work experience (if any)
Aptitude Test Scores (CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA)
Address for correspondence
- Group Discussion and Personal Assessment Interview
- The representatives from the Admission Committee will assess your profile and suitability for the program through case based group discussion and personal interview.
- Through GD and PI your overall knowledge and interpersonal skills will be tested. Due weightage will be given to your past academic achievements and work experience.
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card
- A Photocopy of Class 12th ,10th Certificate.
- PassPort Size Photographs(4).
- Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marksheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
KIAMS Cut off 2021
|National Level Test||Cut off|
Read More About KIAMS Harihar Cut off
Seat Percentage National Level Examination-wise
KIAMS Harihar Placement
KIAMS Harihar is conducting its 2021 placement drive in which 100+ recruiting companies and an average of 20+ new recruiters visited the campus. KIAMS Harihar saw an increase of 9% in placements 2020-21 as compared to previous year. Here are the highlights of the 2020 placement drive:
- 80 recruiters participated in the placement drive. Among them, 10 first time recruiters were also there.
- The highest placement package recorded during the final placement 2020 was INR 11.67 LPA
- The Average package of the campus placements stood at INR 6.07 LPA.
- The median salary offered to the students graduating batch 2020 at KIAMS Harihar was INR 5.2 LPA
- Leading Recruiters included Amazon, Marico, ITC, Accenture, Adani Logistics, S&P Global, Moody’s, Unicharm, Quess, TCS, RBL Bank, ICICI Bank, TATA AIG etc
Read More About KIAMS Placement
KIAMS Harihar Scholarships
Scholarship to Meritorious Students: A scholarship is awarded to the meritorious students as follows:
- Students from CAT/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT entrance exams having 95 percentile and above are eligible for a scholarship of INR 1,00,000/- in the total course fee.
- Those eligible for INR.1,00,000/- scholarship will receive a rebate in the sixth instalment provided the previous 6 trimesters’ GPA/CGPA is 7.20
The scholarship will be applied from the sixth installment of the fees and will be linked to the academic and behavioral performance during the PGDM course. It will be disbursed as follows:
- Those eligible for Rs.60,000/- scholarship will receive a rebate in the sixth instalment provided the previous 6 trimesters’ GPA/CGPA is 6.413 for batch 2018-20 onwards.
- Those eligible for ₹ 60,000/- scholarship will receive a rebate in the sixth instalment provided the previous 3 semesters’ GPA/CGPA is 2.85 for batch 2017-19 and 6.4125 for batch 2018-20.
Kirloskar Institute Of Advanced Management Studies – [KIAMS], Harihar Fees & Eligibility