ITM Business School is ranked among India’s elite business schools and 2nd in Mumbai by All India – Times B School Survey. The B-School ranked 55th by the Business world B-School survey. ITM B-School offers a postgraduate diploma course in Management. Institute for Technology and Management B-School (ITM) has 3 campuses which are as follows:
- Institute for Technology and Management (Mumbai)
- Institute for Technology and Management (Chennai)
- Institute for Technology and Management (Warangal)
ITM Business School Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1991 | Private|
|Recognized by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Accredited by||NAAC, NBA, AIU|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ NMAT
|Courses Offered||PGDM & MBA|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1,500|
|Top Recruiters||J P Morgan, Amazon, Browser Stack, Landmark, Reckitt Benckiser, Hindustan Unilever, LG Electronics, TNS Global|
- 650+ recruiters.
- Overseas placement opportunities.
- 15,000 students currently enrolled in our campuses across India.
- 300+ hours of life skills and professional development incorporated in the curriculum.
- Re-designed NGO Project to inculcate Corporate Social Responsibility among the students.
- 5 Month Intensive Internship Programme with focussed “On the job” Training.
- Live project mentored by a team of Industry Experts and Core Faculties.
- 11 industry-ready innovative specializations including FinTech, Digital Marketing and Transformations, and Business Analytics to match the changing industry requirements.
- Training through Business Simulation and FinTech Lab
ITM Business School Rankings
- ITM Kharghar got a 2 Palm ranking in a global B-School Survey.
- Outlook – ICARE MBA Ranking: India’s Best B School 2021
• Ranked # 14th among the Private Standalone Business Schools in India
• Ranked # 10th among the Private Business Schools in West Zone
- ITM Kharghar got a 2 Palm ranking in a global B-School Survey, 2019
• Ranked 12th by Business world B-School survey regional 2019
• Ranked 20th at Times B-School survey Maharashtra 2019
• Ranked 32nd by Business world B-School survey private 2019
• Ranked 34th by Careers 360 B-School ranking survey 2019
- 14 th amongst top 20 West Zone B- Schools – Times B School Survey 2021
- 28th among top 100 Business-Schools – Times B School Survey 2021
- 19 th among Top 75 Private Business Schools in India – Times B School Survey 2021
- 25 among the Top Private Business Schools in India – Education World India Higher
Education Ranking 2021-22
- 6 th in Top Private B-Schools in Mumbai – Times B School Survey 2020
- 10th in the Top Eminent B-Schools of Super Excellence – GHRDC- CSR B-School Survey
- 12 th in West Zone Rankings of India’s Top MBA Colleges – Business World 2020
ITM Business School Courses
The B-School offers PGDM course in various disciplines. Listed below are the details for the same:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Business Analytics, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, Marketing and Retail Management, Financial Markets, Digital Marketing and Transformations, Fintech.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ NMAT by GMAC and any other state-level entrance test followed by MP and PI.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fees: INR 4,95,000
ITM Business School Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and choose your course.
Step 2: Fill the application form and submit the application fee of INR 1,500 via online mode.
Step 3: Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
Shortlisting for MPPI and final selection for admission to the above programs is based on your overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Micro Presentation & Personal Interview. Shortlisted Candidates will be called to attend the MPPI Process selection rounds; Call-letter for the Selection Process is sent through email. The selection criteria for final admission is based on the following multiple factors:
- Past academic performance.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) – Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) – Read more
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) – Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) – Read more
- AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) – Read more
- NMAT by GMAC – Read more
- MPPI performance.
- WAT – Written assessment test
- Work experience (if any) after completion of your graduation.
- Extracurricular activities, other interests, and accomplishments.
ITM Business School Placement
The Career Guidance and Placement Team (CGPT) consisting of the Director, Placement Officers and student members are responsible for managing the complete placement process in Campus. The cell conducts various training programs such as industry interface, internship program, group discussion, mock interviews, pre-placement talk, etc. Some of the recruiters of the institute are J P Morgan, Amazon, Browser Stack, Landmark, Reckitt Benckiser, Hindustan Unilever, LG Electronics, TNS Global, L&T Finance, Deloitte, Byju’s, Lodha, HDFC Ltd., GIC Housing Finance, etc. Following is the highest and average package offered:
Highest Package (INR)
Average Package (INR)
ITM BS – Kharghar – Marketing
IT & Analytics
Supply Chain & Operation Management
ITM Business School Scholarship
- ITM Business School offers a limityed number of merit scholarships to the majority of those who scored more than 50% marks in Graduation and have appeared for any management entrance exam (CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, All state CET, GMAT, NMAT by GMAC). Scholarships are funded by ITM Trust. Candidates can apply for the Scholarship in the month of October, following which they would be called for a final Admission Process in the middle of January. The list of meritorious students who are found eligible for the scholarships will be announced at the end of the process.
- Awards: Multiple awards of varying amounts with a 100%, 50% 25% & 10% waiver on Tuition Fees Only.
- Where to Apply: Students have to apply to ITM through the official link at forms.itm.edu/pgdm.
- Last date to apply for scholarship is 21st January, 2022.
ITM Business School Faculty
The institute has a well qualified and experienced faculty. Listed below are the details for the same:
Prof. Sanjay Gupta
- Qualification: M.Sc, MBA, PGDM, M.Phil
- Designation: HOD-Finance
- Specialization: Finance
Prof. Shweta Kishore
- Qualification: B.E, MBA, NET qualified
- Designation: Assistant Professor and Area Coordinator
- Specialization: Operations and Supply Chain Management
Prof. Seemita Bose
- Qualification: Ph.D., M.Phil, MA
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Specialization: Fintech
Dr. Snigdha Rani Mishra
- Qualification: MA, M.Phil, Ph.D., LL.B
- Designation: HOD-HR
- Specialization: Human Resource Management
Dr. Sankalp Srivastava
- Qualification: D.Phil, MIMA
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Specialization: International Business
About ITM Business School
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai was established in 1991 as a part of ITM Group of Institutions. ITM is one of the best colleges in Navi Mumbai. ITM Navi Mumbai has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and the National Board of Accreditation. ITM Navi Mumbai has been accredited by NAAC.
ITM Business School Kharghar – [ITM], Navi Mumbai Fees & Eligibility
|PG Diploma||₹10.45 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50%|